Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I Love: A Reprise

So, I recently wrote a post that was simply a list of things I love. I thought it was silly, just something fun to do. Then, I went to a new Wednesday night Bible class on the Psalms. In class the teacher had us write a list of things that make us happy. After we finished, she pointed out that this is a list of things that God gives us to remind us that he loves us. Little things that remind us that he delights in us, as we should delight in him. And on days when things just aren't going so well (like in my last post), he might send us just that little happy to get us through the day. What's on your list? (no, really..I want to know!) Remember to thank him for those things! :)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your posts Carrie. You shouldn't have waited so long to launch you blogging career. Blog on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! That makes me feel really good :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete