Monday, October 10, 2011

Moving On

It's been a while since I wrote anything. Well, a lot has happened since then! I got a job, I got a house, and I'm moving in 5 days! But I'm not freaking out or anything.. :P Actually, even though it's pretty stressful to try to move and get everything done in such a short amount of time, I'm not too worried. God has worked everything out so far, in his perfect timing (that, I'll be honest, I was beginning to doubt a bit), so why would he just leave me hanging now? I'm blessed with family and friends and a wonderful boyfriend (the reason for my move :) who love me, and whom I love dearly, and I know everything will be fine. I'm sad to leave my friends and work and church families here, but it's really time. There's just not anything more here for me. I've been blessed by my time here, and hopefully been something of a blessing, now I want to go where there is more (visible) need and opportunity. So, I'll be living in a new home, in a new(ish) town, starting a new job and a new school (in Jan), and making new friends, but I'll be serving the same God. The one who doesn't change, and who doesn't leave or give up.

3 comments: